Cynthia Dawn Belcher
January 26, 1972 – November 6, 2019
Cynthia Dawn Belcher, age 47, of Mount Olive, Alabama passed away on Wednesday November 6, 2019. Cynthia was born January 26, 1972 to Helen Smith Cagle and Bill Cagle.
Cynthia is survived by her husband, Gene Belcher; son Austin Belcher; and son Jesse (Rachel) Thompson; sister Vicki Humpheys, brother Chuck Pierce; brother Mitch Pierce; and several nieces and nephews.
Cynthia was preceded in death by; mother Helen Smith Cagle and father Bill Cagle; sister Kim Pierce; brother Byron Pierce and brother Allen Pierce.
She was a beautiful loving wife and mother. She enjoyed spending time with her family, collecting unique items, fixing things for others, and the Lord.
She will be loved and missed by many friends and family members.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.ridoutsgardendalechapel.com for the Belcher family.
- Gene Belcher, Husband
- Austin Belcher, Son
- Jesse (Rachel) Thompson, Son
- Vicki Humpheys, Sister
- Chuck Pierce, Brother
- Mitch Pierce, Brother
- Kim Pierce, Sister (deceased)
- Byron Pierce, Brother (deceased)
- Allen Pierce, Brother (deceased)
- Helen Smith Cagle, Mother (deceased)
- Bill Cagle, Father (deceased)
- Celebration of Life Gathering Saturday, November 16, 2019
- Celebration of Life Service Saturday, November 16, 2019