Billy J. Hawk
February 22, 1932 – July 1, 2019
Billy J. Hawk, age 87, of Greeneville, passed away Monday after a brief illness at Ivy Hall Nursing Home.
He was a retired dairy farmer, carpenter and was previously employed at Plus Mark.
He was a veteran of the US Army and served in the Korean Conflict.
He was a member of Cedar Hill Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
Survivors include his wife: Joe Ann Hawk; a daughter and son-in-law: Debbie and Gary Shelton; son and daughter-in-law: Jim and Jean Hawk; grandchildren: Matt and wife, Tamara, Luke and wife, Jessi; great grandchildren: Keira, Judah, Dani, Elayne, Harper and Daphne; step son and wife: Dale and Sarah Gregory; step grandchildren: Joseph and Janetha Gregory; and sister: Glenna Woolsey.
He was preceded in death by his first wife: Nancy Love Hawk; granddaughter: Amanda Shelton; and parents: Alfred and Mabel Hawk.
The family will receive friends from 11 am to 2 pm Friday at Kiser-Rose Hill Funeral Home.
The funeral service will be held at 2 pm Friday in the Kiser-Rose Hill Chapel with Rev. Andy Eppard officiating.
Interment will follow in Greenelawn Memory Gardens.
Pallbearers will be Donnie Bell, Ronnie Rader, Joseph Gregory, Cliff Fluharty, Jerry Mitchell and Dickie Harmon.
- Joe Ann Hawk, Wife
- Debbie and Gary Shelton, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Jim and Jean Hawk, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Matt and Tamara, Grandson and Wife
- Luke and Jessi, Grandson and Wife
- Keira, Judah, Dani, Elayne, Harper, and Daphne, Great Grandchildren
- Dale and Sarah Gregory, Step-Son and Wife
- Joseph and Janetha Gregory, Step-Grandchildren
- Glenna Woolsey, Sister
- Nancy Love Hawk, First Wife
- Amanda Shelton, Granddaughter
- Alfred and Mabel Hawk, Parents
- Donnie Bell
- Ronnie Rader
- Joseph Gregory
- Cliff Fluharty
- Jerry Mitchell
- Dickie Harmon
- Visitation Friday, July 5, 2019
- Funeral Service Friday, July 5, 2019