November 13, 1934 – June 5, 2019
Carroll Parks, age 84, of Unaka Drive, Mosheim passed away Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at Greeneville Community Hospital East (Laughlin).
He was retired from Weavexx and as a farmer.
He attended God’s Lighthouse Church as long as his health permitted. Mr. Parks is survived by his wife of 61 years: Jeannine Parks; three children: Doug (Tina) Parks, Charles (Teresa) Parks and Karen (Parker) McGaha; six Grand children: Lenton (Ashley) Parks, Cassey Hamlin, Shannon (Marshall) Haren, Isaac Parks and fiancé Paige Hawkins, Sabrena and Dustin Landers and Jacob Parks and Sam Tullock; eleven great grandchildren; two sisters: Maxine Laughlin and Charlsie Freshour; several nieces and nephews.
He was preceded in death by his parents: Hugh and Kate Parks; one brother: Burl Parks.
Family will receive friends Saturday from 2:00 – 6:00 PM at Kiser-Rose Hill Funeral Home. The funeral service will follow the visitation at 6:00 PM Saturday in the funeral home chapel with Rev. Dwayne Stills and Rev. Ronnie Knight officiating.
Graveside service will be conducted Sunday at 4:00 PM at Mosheim Central Cemetery. The Greene County Honor Guard and the Tennessee National Guard will conduct military graveside honors. Family and friends are asked to meet at the funeral home at 3:00 PM Sunday to go in procession to the cemetery.
Pallbearers will be: Lenton Parks, Isaac Parks, Jacob Parks, Randy Freshour, Bruce Hartman and Sam Tullock.
Honorary pallbearers will be: Shorty Harmon, Lynn Malone, Larry Laughlin and Tommy Ellenburg.
Online condolences may be sent to the family at www.kiserrosehillfuneralhome.com.
- Jeannine Parks, Wife oif 61 years
- Doug and Tina Parks, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Charles and Teresa Parks, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Karen and Parker McGaha, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Lenton (Ashley) Parks, Grandchild
- Cassey Hamlin, Grandchild
- Shannon (Marshall) Haren, Grandchild
- Isaac Parks and Paige Hawkins, Grandson and Fiancée
- Sabrena and Dustin Landers, Grandchildren
- Jacob Parks, Grandchild
- Sam Tullock, Grandchild
- Maxine Laughlin, Sister
- Charlsie Freshour, Sister
- Hugh and Kate Parks, Parents
- Burl Parks, Brother
- He also leaves eleven great grandchildren an several nieces and nephews to cherish his memory.
- Lenton Parks
- Isaac Parks
- Jacob Parks
- Randy Freshour
- Bruce Hartman
- Sam Tullock
- Shorty Harmon, Honorary
- Lynn Malone, Honorary
- Larry Laughlin, Honorary
- Tommy Ellenburg, Honorary
- Visitation Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Funeral Service Saturday, June 8, 2019
June 9, 2019
Doug, Karen and family, I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I always enjoyed his quiet spirit and humor. He was a good man and worked hard all of his life. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!
John & Judy Bowman
June 7, 2019
Charles and Teresa so sorry for your loss
June 6, 2019
My condolences go out to the Parks family, especially Karen , whom I have been good acquaintance with since high school. I am sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers