Douglas M. "Mack" Farley
October 26, 1943 – November 3, 2019
Douglas M. “Mack” Farley, 76, of Kirk Lane, Mosheim, passed away Sunday, November 3, 2019 at Greeneville Community Hospital East.
He was a member of Jackson’s Chapel Freewill Baptist Church.
He was a retired carpenter.
Survivors include his wife of 22 years: Katherine Gail Farley; children: Melessa Collins, Robbie Farley, Doug Farley, David Farley, Chantelle (Glen) Martin, Chris (Tonya) Ward, Joshua Ward, Mark Ward; grandchildren: Ashley (Kris) Buckner, Christian Grooms, Josh Farley, Dylan Farley, Kayla Kelley, Jordan Raines, Juliet Ward, Brian Ward, Dillan Ward, Deanna Ward and several other grandchildren and step grandchildren; great grandchildren: Kendrick Hayes, Hailieh Hux, Bella Hux, Letti Grooms, Rosealie Grooms, Daisy Grooms, Shade Grooms, Cheyenne Grooms and other great grandchildren; two sisters: Ruth Kessler and Mary G. Benjy-Smith; and a brother: Clifford Farley.
He is preceded in death by his parents: Clifford and Mary Farley; one great grandson: August Young; and two brothers: Ralph Farley and Anthony Farley.
The family will receive friends from 4-7pm Wednesday at Kiser-Rose Hill Funeral Home.
The funeral service will follow at 7:00 pm in the funeral home chapel with the Rev. Jeff Blake officiating.
Interment will be in Jackson’s Chapel Cemetery Thursday at 11:00 am Thursday. Family and friends are asked to meet at the funeral home at 10:00 am Thursday to go in procession to the cemetery.
Pallbearers will be Jack Hockett, Austin Carver, Doug Farley, Robbie Farley, David Farley and Kendrick Hayes.
- Katherine Gail Farley, Wife of 22 years
- Melessa Collins, Child
- Robbie Farley, Child
- Doug Farley, Child
- Chantelle (Glen) Martin, Child
- Chris (Tonya) Ward, Child
- Joshua Ward, Child
- Mark Ward, Child
- Ashley (Kris) Buckner, Grandchild
- Christian Grooms, Grandchild
- Josh Farley, Grandchild
- Dylan Farley, Grandchild
- Kayla Kelley, Grandchild
- Jordan Raines, Grandchild
- Juliet Ward, Grandchild
- Brian Ward, Grandchild
- Dillan Ward, Grandchild
- Deanna Ward, Grandchild
- Kendrick Hayes, Great Grandchild
- Hailieh Hux, Great Grandchild
- Bella Hux, Great Grandchild
- Letti Grooms, Great Grandchild
- Rosealie Grooms, Great Grandchild
- Daisy Grooms, Great Grandchild
- Shade Grooms, Great Grandchild
- Cheyenne Grooms, Great Grandchild
- Ruth Kessler, Sister
- Mary G. Benjy-Smith, Sister
- Clifford Farley, Brother
- Clifford and Mary Farley, Parents (deceased)
- August Young, Great Grandson (deceased)
- Ralph Farley, Brother (deceased)
- Anthony Farley, Brother (deceased)
- He also leaves several other grandchildren, step-grandchildren, and great grandchildren to cherish his memory.
- Jack Hockett
- Austin Carver
- Doug Farley
- Robbie Farley
- David Farley
- Kendrick Hayes
- Visitation Wednesday, November 6, 2019
- Funeral Service Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Douglas M. "Mack" Farley
November 6, 2019
We are so sorry to hear of Mack’s passing. May you find peace and comfort our Lord Jesus. And may He wrap you in his gentle arm and keep you now and the days to come. Trust in knowing that Mack is resting in the masters arms. Love you always. Hugs and more hugs
Sandy Bible Cansler
November 5, 2019
Mack.... I Will Always Remember How You Helped Me Out For A Christmas Play...(Back In The Day)
You Showed Fun & Friendship; Most Of All --- Brought Hope Joy With Love To Gail. That Made Her So Happy... Gone Too Soon.