Helen Bell Cain
October 28, 1919 – April 10, 2018
Helen Bell Cain, 98, of Greeneville, passed away Tuesday morning, April 10, 2018 at Signature Health Care.
She was a member of First Baptist Church, where she was also a member of the Senior Choir.
Survivors include her daughter and son-in-law: Regina and Robert Turner; grandchildren and spouses: Tanya and Timothy Kuykendall and Lezlee and Jon Dice; two great grandchildren: James Kuykendall and Caleb Dice; a brother and sister-in-law: Wayne and Diane Bell; and several nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband: W.E. Cain; and her parents: O’Dell and E.E. Bell.
There will be a graveside service at 12:00 p.m. Saturday in Woodlawn Memorial Park with her daughter, Regina Turner, officiating.
- Regina and Robert Turner, Daughter and Son-in-law
- Tanya and Timothy Kyukendall, Grandchild and Spouse
- Lezlee and Jon Dice, Grandchild and Spouse
- James Kuykendall, Great Grandchild
- Caleb Dice, Great Grandchild
- Wayne and Diane Bell, Brother and Sister-in-law
- W.E. Cain, Husband
- O'Dell and E.E. Bell, Parents
- She also leaves several nieces and nephews to cherish her memory.
- Graveside Service Saturday, April 14, 2018