Ronald B. Coleman
July 14, 1946 – June 5, 2019
Ronald B. Coleman, 72, of Holland Road, Greeneville, formerly of Ocoee, Florida, passed away Wednesday at the Waters of Johnson City.
He was a member of the V.F.W. and D.A.V.
He is survived by his wife of 48 years: Darryl Coleman; two children: Travis Ronald (Sandy) Coleman of Sunrise, Florida, and Leslie Alan (Jennifer) Coleman of Windermere, Florida; two granddaughters: Heather Coleman and Julia Coleman; and brothers: Lawrence (Robin) Coleman of Oviedo, Florida, and Jeff (Cindy) Coleman of Leesburg, Florida.
He was preceded in death by his parents, James and Gloria Coleman.
The family will receive friends on Saturday from 1 – 2 pm at Kiser-Rose Hill Funeral Home.
A memorial service will be conducted at 2 pm Saturday in Kiser-Rose Hill Chapel. The Greene County Honor Guard and the Tennessee National Guard will conduct military services.
- Darryl Coleman, Wife of 48 years
- Travis Ronald and Sandy Coleman, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Leslie Alan and Jennifer Coleman, Son and Daughter-in-law
- Heather Coleman, Granddaughter
- Julia Coleman, Granddaughter
- Lawrence and Robin Coleman, Brother and Sister-in-law
- Jeff and Cindy Coleman, Brother and Sister-in-law
- James and Gloria Coleman, Parents
- Visitation Saturday, June 8, 2019
- Memorial Service Saturday, June 8, 2019