Steven Oral Self
February 2, 1956 – August 29, 2019
Steven Oral Self, 63, of Sioux Trail, Greeneville, went to the Lord on August 29.
He was a loving husband, brother and friend.
Survivors include one sister and brother-in-law: Loral “Lollie” and Freddie Lamb; Wallace Watlington, whom he looked upon as a brother; dear friends: Ed Knight and Penny Copa; a special cousin: Steve Isley; cousins: Bennie Lou and Tommie Lane; a niece: Lisa and Dustin Maehi; and great nephew: Lucas Machi; a nephew: Chris and Jennifer Lamb; and great nieces: Abigail and Arya Lamb.
He was preceded in death by his wife, Dawn Self, and his parents, Cecil O. and Louise Self.
The family will receive friends on Monday from 1 – 3 pm at Kiser Rose Hill Funeral Home.
The funeral service will follow at 3 pm in the funeral home chapel with Rev. John Pursley officiating.
Interment will be Tuesday at 3 pm in GreeneLawn Memory Gardens. Family and friends are asked to meet at the funeral home at 2:30 pm Tuesday to go in procession to the cemetery.
- Loral "Lollie" and Freddie Lamb, Sister and Brother-in-law
- Wallace Watlington, "Brother"
- Ed Knight, Dear Friend
- Penny Copa, Dear Friend
- Steve Isley, Special Cousin
- Bennie Lou and Tommie Lane, Cousins
- Lisa and Dustin Naehi, Niece
- Lucas Maehi, Great Nephew
- Chris and Jennifer Lamb, Nephew
- Abigail and Arya Lamb, Great Nieces
- Dawn Self, Wife (deceased)
- Cecil O. and Louise Self, Parents (deceased)
- Visitation Monday, September 2, 2019
- Funeral Service Monday, September 2, 2019
Steven Oral Self
Marion, Peanut, & Kay Watson
September 1, 2019
We're very sorry for your loss.
August 31, 2019
So sorry for your loss. I remember and enjoyed working with Steve at Plus Mark. He was always so kind to me and we never stopped talking when we got to work together. My thought and prayers are with you at this difficult time. God bless you