Margaret A Harris
June 9, 1934 – October 12, 2020
Margaret Ann Anderson Harris passed away October 12, 2020, in Hamilton after a long battle with heart disease and Alzheimer’s. She was 86. Margaret was born in Galveston, where she met her husband, Forrest Dee Harris of Hamilton while he was in medical school. She graduated from St. Mary’s School of Nursing in Galveston and was a nurse most of her life. Maggie and her husband lived in Houston most of their lives, but she moved to Hamilton after his death and loved being in the country. She was preceded in death by her father, Henry Thomas Anderson; mother Lorena Catherine Langlinais; brother Henry Thomas Anderson Jr; and husband Forrest Dee Harris. Survivors include sister Carolyn Trochessett; three children, Kevin, Melanie and Daryl; and two grandchildren, Anthony and Brianna, who were the joy of her life. Burial will be in Gentry’s Mill Cemetery.
- Henry Thomas Anderson, Father (deceased)
- Lorena Catherine Langlinais, Mother (deceased)
- Henry Thomas Anderson Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Forrest Dee Harris, Husband (deceased)
- Carolyn Trochessett, Sister
- Kevin Harris, Son
- Melanie Harris, Daughter
- Daryl Harris, Son
- Margarette leaves behind two grandchildren, Anthony and Brianna, who were the joy of her life.
Learn more about the Harris name
Saturday, October 17, 2020