Dorthy Kelley Snyder
July 26, 1935 – June 2, 2018
Dorthy Kelley Snyder, age 82, of Houston, Texas passed away on Saturday June 2, 2018. Dorthy was born July 26, 1935.
Dorthy is survived by her husband, Thomas Snyder; daughter Connie Renfro and husband Mike; and son Kelley Snyder and wife Edee Cannon; granddaughter Amanda Simmons and husband Harold, granddaughter Marci Bacarisse and husband Wes, granddaughter Shannon Bowman and husband Chris, granddaughter Megan Guerra and husband Garrett Peticrew, grandson Jake Snyder, granddaughter Kimberly McLeroy and husband Kyle, great granddaughter Emily Simmons, great granddaughter Kasey Simmons, great granddaughter McKenna Simmons, great granddaughter Payton Bacarisse, great grandson Colton Bacarisse, great granddaughter Taylor Guerra, great grandson Hunter Bowman and great grandson Keith Cannon.
Dorthy was preceded in death by.
A visitation for Dorthy will be held Wednesday, June 6, 2018 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM at Heights Funeral Home, 1317 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77008. A funeral service will occur Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM, 1317 Heights Blvd, Houston, TX 77008. A committal service will occur Thursday, June 7, 2018 from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM at Forest Park Lawndale Cemetery, 6900 Lawndale Street, Houston, TX 77023. A burial will occur at Forest Park Lawndale, 6900 Lawndale Street, Houston, Texas 77023.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.heightsfuneralhome.com for the Snyder family.
- Thomas Snyder, Husband
- Connie Renfro and husband Mike, Daughter
- Kelley Snyder and wife Edee Cannon, Son
- Amanda Simmons and husband Harold, Granddaughter
- Marci Bacarisse and husband Wes, Granddaughter
- Shannon Bowman and husband Chris, Granddaughter
- Megan Guerra and husband Garrett Peticrew, Granddaughter
- Jake Snyder, Grandson
- Kimberly McLeroy and husband Kyle, Granddaughter
- Emily Simmons, Great Granddaughter
- Kasey Simmons, Great Granddaughter
- McKenna Simmons, Great Granddaughter
- Payton Bacarisse, Great Granddaughter
- Colton Bacarisse, Great Grandson
- Taylor Guerra, Great Granddaughter
- Hunter Bowman, Great Grandson
- Keith Cannon, Great Grandson
- Visitation Wednesday, June 6, 2018
- Funeral Service Thursday, June 7, 2018
- Committal Service Thursday, June 7, 2018
Dorthy Kelley Snyder
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
June 7, 2018
To the Renfro and Synder families,
I just wanted to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your families. Dorthy was a fantastic person and I know she will be missed.
I am so sorry for your loss.
June 4, 2018
Dorthy Ann and I were cousins on her mother's side. I will always remember Dorthy's wonderful laugh and cheerful personality. She was a lovely, compasonite person and true lady in every sense. My sympathy to Tom, Connie, Kelley and the entire Snyder family in your loss.
June 4, 2018
In time the sadness will pass but the fond memories will always remain. My sincere condolences to all.
June 3, 2018
Many memories of times spent with Dorthy. Favorite was a vacation she and I took as two single ladies. Drove to Key West, FL, with many fun stops on the way. From Key West we went by small plane (Dorthy was petrified) to Havana, Cuba, where we had some fun and unique experiences. On returning to states, drove back to Miami and on up to Birmingham, AL, and New Orleans. Wonderful trip. And then shortly after returning, Tom and Bill became a part of our lives and we continued having fun as couples. Love you Dorthy