Welton H. Albers Sr.
December 21, 1929 – March 1, 2019
Welton Herbert Albers, Sr., was born on December 21, 1929 in Waldeck, TX and died on March 1, 2019 in Tomball, TX. He was known as “Al” to many of his friends and neighbors, church members and business associates and was “Pops” to his immediate family. He is survived by his daughter Brenda and son-in-law Kenneth and his son Welton, Jr. and daughter-in-law Darby, grandchildren Kelley and Bryan Grimes and Rachel Albers, sister Vestarine Thompson and nephews Robert, Richard and Bryan Engelbrecht and Jerry, Larry and David Thompson and their families. He is preceded in death by his first wife Patricia, second wife Sue, grandson Daniel Albers, parents Herbert and Lydia Albers, sister Valora Engelbrecht and nephew Leonard Engelbrecht, Jr. and niece Joyce Ann Brock. After a private graveside service, a Celebration of Life memorial will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2019 at 1:30 p.m. at Advent Lutheran Church, 5820 Pinemont Drive, Houston, TX 77092.
- Brenda Grimes and her husband Kenneth, Daughter
- Welton H. Albers, Jr. and his wife Darby, Son
- Vestarine Thompson, Sister
- Kelley Grimes, Granddaughter
- Bryan Grimes, Grandson
- Rachel Albers, Granddaughter
- Preceded in death by; Patricia Albers, Wife
- Preceded in death by; Sue Albers, Wife
- Preceded in death by; Daniel Albers, Grandson
- Preceded in death by; Valora Engelbrecht, Sister
- Advent Lutheran Church
- Celebration of Life Memorial Service Saturday, March 9, 2019