Charles W. McCleary, 92, passed away Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at his home. He is preceded in death by his loving wife of 66 years, Verna C. McCleary (2015).
Mr. McCleary served in Europe during WWII as a member of the 752nd FA BN.
Mr. McCleary leaves to cherish his precious memory three sons, Mike (Debbie) McCleary, Marty (Malinda) McCleary, Bill (Jennifer) McCleary; four grandchildren, Jennifer Kozuch, Christie Weber, Jake McCleary, Brett McCleary; and nine great-grandchildren.
You may visit with the family Saturday, May 19th beginning at 2:00pm with Funeral Services at 3:00pm at Valhalla Funeral Home. Pastor Dennis R. Fakes is officiating. Interment will immediately follow at Valhalla Memory Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations are made to your favorite charity in memory of Charles W. McCleary.
- Robert McCleary, Father
- Sarah McCleary, Mother
- Verna C. McCleary, Loving wife of 66 years
- Mike (Debbie) McCleary, Son
- Marty (Malinda) McCleary, Son
- Bill (Jennifer) McCleary, Son
- Mr. McCleary also leaves to cherish his memory four grandchildren, Jennifer Kozuch, Christie Weber, Jake McCleary, Brett McCleary; and nine great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Saturday, May 19, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, May 19, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
May 18, 2018
I so enjoyed sitting next to Charles at St. Mark's Lutheran Church. He was a special person and I know you will miss him. God Bless.