James Clinton Norman Sr.
October 21, 1933 – March 13, 2018
James Clinton Norman, Sr., 84 of Jacksonville, Florida went home to be with the Lord on March 13, 2018. Mr. Norman served in the Army for 2 years before becoming a Firefighter with the City of Jacksonville, serving for 36 years. He is survived by his wife of 63 years George Ann Norman; son James C. Norman, Jr. (Karen) and two grandchildren, Danny and Clint Norman. He is also survived by his two brothers, Glenn Norman (Linda) and Ray Norman (Nancy); his sister Barbara Jean Reddish, and many nieces and nephews.
The family will receive friends on Friday March 16 from 10:00 -11:00 a.m. at Westside Baptist Church, 7775 Herlong Rd, Jacksonville, FL with funeral services at 11:00 a.m. with Rev. Keith Russell officiating. Graveside services immediately following at Riverside Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to Community Hospice & Palliative Care, 4266 Sunbeam Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257 or give online at support.communityhospice.com.
HARDAGE-GIDDENS, RIVERSIDE MEMORIAL PARK and FUNERAL HOME, 7242 Normandy Boulevard is serving the family.
- George Ann Norman, Wife of 36 years
- James C. Norman, Jr. (Karen), Son
- Danny Norman, Grandson
- Clint Norman, Grandson
- Glenn Norman (Linda), Brother
- Ray Norman (Nancy), Brother
- Barbara Jean Reddish, Sister
- also survived by many nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Friday, March 16, 2018
- Funeral Service Friday, March 16, 2018
- Burial Friday, March 16, 2018
IN THE CARE OF