September 18, 1934 – April 10, 2018
Mr. Kamal Petros, of Waterford, passed away at his home on April 10, 2018, surrounded by his loving family. Beloved husband for over 58 years to Najat; adored father of Frank (Lori) Petros and Christina (David) Efthemiou; proud grandfather of Christopher, Jason, Andrew, and Amber; dear brother of Faiq and Kamala.
Kamal was born on September 18, 1934 in Iraq to the late Yousif and Millie Petros.
The family will greet friends on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 from 5:00pm-8:00pm at Family Funeral Care (formerly Pixley Funeral Home-Keego Harbor), 2904 Orchard Lake Rd, Keego Harbor, MI. Mass will be held at 10:00am on Thursday, April 12 at Holy Martyrs Chaldean Catholic Church, 43700 Merrill Rd., Sterling Heights, MI 48314. In State from 9:30am until the time of mass at 10:00am. Interment following at White Chapel Cemetery, Troy, MI.
- Najat Petros, Wife
- Frank Petros, Son
- Christina Efthemiou, Daughter
- Lori Petros, Daughter-in-law
- David Efthemiou, Son-in-law
- Christopher, Jason, Andrew, and Amber, Grandchildren
- Faiq and Kamala, Siblings
- Yousif Petros, Father
- Millie Petros, Mother
- Grandchildren: Christopher, Jason, Andrew, Amber
- Visitation Wednesday, April 11, 2018
- In State Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Funeral Mass Thursday, April 12, 2018
- Graveside Commital Service