Heavenly Grace Funeral Home & Heavenly Grace Memorial Park
26873 N. White Ranch Road, La Feria, TX
Criselda R. Cuevas
January 18, 1960 – July 16, 2019
Criselda R. Cuevas, age 59, of Santa Rosa, Texas passed away on Tuesday July 16, 2019. Criselda was born January 18, 1960 in Mercedes, TX to Guadalupe and Samuel Ramon.
Criselda loved going to the beach, spending time with her grandchildren and having family Barbecues. She also loved dancing and going to concerts.
Criselda is survived by her spouse, Reynaldo Cuevas; son Reynaldo (Marcy) Cuevas; son Richard (Marisa) Cuevas; daughter Crystal (Eusebio) Cuevas; and daughter Cristina (Randy) Martinez; grandson Nathan Cuevas, grandson Cameron Cuevas, grandson Noah Cuevas, grandson Diego Cuevas, granddaughter Alexia Cuevas, grandson Richard Cuevas, granddaughter Ariana Cuevas, granddaughter Elyana Hernandez, granddaughter Aubrey Hernandez, granddaughter Alliyah Martinez and granddaughter Emery Martinez; sister Deelia (Nana) Ramon, sister Diana Rodriguez, sister Simona Gonzales, sister Elvia Del Bosque, sister Elvira Ponce, and sister Elida Sustaita.
Criselda was preceded in death by; her parents Guadalupe and Samuel Ramon; sister Irene Moreno; brother Samuel Ramon, and brother Joe Ramon.
Visitation for Criselda will be held Friday, July 19, 2019 from 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM with a 7 PM rosary at Heavenly Grace Funeral Home, in La Feria, Texas. A chapel service will occur Saturday, July 20, 2019 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, at Heavenly Grace Funeral Home; with burial to follow at Heavenly Grace Memorial Park Crematory.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at https://www.heavenlygracergv.com for the Cuevas family.
- Reynaldo Cuevas, Spouse
- Reynaldo (Marcy) Cuevas III, Son
- Richard (Marisa) Cuevas, Son
- Crystal (Eusebio) Cuevas, Daughter
- Cristina (Randy) Martinez, Daughter
- Nathan Cuevas, Grandson
- Cameron Cuevas, Grandson
- Noah Cuevas, Grandson
- Diego Cuevas, Grandson
- Alexia Cuevas, Granddaughter
- Richard Cuevas Jr., Grandson
- Ariana Cuevas, Granddaughter
- Elyana Hernandez, Granddaughter
- Aubrey Hernandez, Granddaughter
- Alliyah Martinez, Granddaughter
- Emery Martinez, Granddaughter
- Delia (Nana) Ramon, Sister
- Diana Rodriguez, Sister
- Simona Gonzales, Sister
- Elvia Del Bosque, Sister
- Elvira Ponce, Sister
- Samuel Ramon, Father (deceased)
- Guadalupe Ramon, Mother (deceased)
- Samuel Ramon Jr., Brother (deceased)
- Joe Ramon, Brother (deceased)
- Irene Moreno, Sister (deceased)
- Elida Sustaita, Sister
- Visitation Friday, July 19, 2019
- Chapel Service Saturday, July 20, 2019
- Burial Saturday, July 20, 2019