Lolita Arizola Pikago
October 25, 1943 – June 16, 2020
Lolita Arizola Pikago, 76, of LaGrange, Kentucky passed away on Tuesday, June 16, 2020.
She was born on October 25, 1943 to the late Felix and Agapita Arizola in Fredricksburg, Texas.
Lolita was most proud of being NaNa to her grandchildren and great-grandchildren and enjoyed cooking and sewing.
She was preceded in death by her husband; Anthony M. Pikago.
Left to cherish the memory of Lolita are her children; Anthony Pikago and his wife; Tammy, Stephanie Barber and her husband; Steve, and Michael Pikago and his wife; Susan, 7 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, extended family and friends.
Cremation has been chosen.
- Felix Arizola, Father (deceased)
- Agapita Arizola, Mother (deceased)
- Anthony M. Pikago, Husband (deceased)
- Anthony Pikago (Tammy), Son
- Stephanie Barber (Steve), Daughter
- Michael Pikago (Susan), Son
- Also left to cherish the memory of Lolita are her 7 grandchildren, 9 great-grandchildren, extended family and friends.