Brenda Kay Stanley
April 20, 1950 – March 29, 2021
Brenda Kay Stanley, 70, of Lufkin was born April 20, 1950 in Dayton, Texas to Fay (Cook) and Hubert Unsworth. She passed away Monday, March 29, 2021 at her residence.
Brenda loved her crimes shows and sweet tea and coffee. She loved her grandchildren very much. She would not take “no” for an answer. Brenda was very caring, her smile would light up a room. She will be missed by her family.
She is survived by her daughters, Brenda Kay Broceto of Channelview, Texas, Cristie Johnson of Corpus Christi, Texas, and April Hoffman of Crockett, Texas; her son, Jeremiah Johnson of Channelview, Texas; brother, Hubert Unsworth of Woodville, Texas; grandchildren, Hailey Cumpian, Sean Lujano, Ciera Alvarado, Chelsea Johnson, Andrew Lujano, Estrella Chico, Sydney and Seth Whitt, Diashia Smith, Drew Lockheart, and Dairian Johnson; great grandchild, Izeala Malaki.
In addition to her parents she is preceded in death by her brother, Robert Kenneth Unsworth.
Services have been placed in the trust of Gipson Funeral Home. Condolences may be offered at www.gipsonfuneralhome.com
- Brenda Kay Broceto, Daughter
- Cristie Johnson, Daughter
- April Hoffman, Daughter
- Jeremiah Johnson, Son
- Hubert Unsworth, Brother
- Hailey Cumpian, Granddaughter
- Sean Lujano, Grandson
- Ciera Alvarado, Granddaughter
- Chelsea Johnson, Granddaughter
- Andrew Lujano, Grandson
- Estrella Chico, Granddaughter
- Sydney and Seth Whitt, Grandchildren
- Diashia Smith, Granddaughter
- Drew lockheart, Grandson
- Dairian Johnson, Grandson
- Izeala Malaki, Great Grandchild
- Brenda is preceded in death by her parents; and brother, Robert Kenneth Unsworth.