Gipson Funeral Home & Garden of Memories Memorial Park
1515 South Chestnut, Lufkin, TX
Marilyn Kay Love
January 4, 1948 – May 25, 2019
Marilyn Kay Love, 71, loving mother, sister, and grandmother, of Layton, Utah, passed away May 25, 2019. She was born on January 4, 1948 to Robert and Christine Love of Lufkin, Texas.
Marilyn enjoyed quilting, crocheting, traveling with family, taking pictures, playing games on her tablet, and watching television. She was a lover of all animals, and she was loved by all who knew her.
She is survived by her daughter, Dana and Shawn Shuler of Layton, Utah; daughter, Shannon Ramos of Lufkin, Texas; daughter, Kelly Quabeck-Newman and Richard Newman of Wall, New Jersey; brothers, Lance Love of Houston, Texas and James Love of Lufkin, Texas; grandchildren, Anastasia and Henry Ramos and Thomas and Matthew Newman; and special friends, Ernest Ramos, Howard Quabeck, Daphne Love Beckham, Carolyn Keller, and Charles Thomas.
Marilyn was preceded in death by her parents; sister, Myrna “Bunny” Wiley; and brother-in-law, William “Bill” Wiley of Hampton Virginia.
In lieu of flowers, please send donations in her name to the Winnie Berry Humane Society, 1102 N. John Redditt Dr., Lufkin, Texas 75904 (936.639.1880).
Services will be held Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. at the Garden of Memories Memorial Park, 5205 S. First Street, in the Elwyn M. Gipson Memorial Chapel, 5205 S. First Street, Lufkin, Texas. Visitation will follow.
Condolences may be offered at www.gipsonfuneralhome.com Services have been placed in the trust of Gipson Funeral Home.
- Dana and Shawn Shuler, Daughter
- Shannon Ramos, Daughter
- Kelly Quabeck-Newman and Richard Newman, Daughter
- Lance Love, Brother
- James Love, Brother
- Anastasia and Henry Ramos, Grandchildren
- Thomas and Matthew Newman, Grandchildren
- Ernest Ramos, Special Friend
- Howard Quabeck, Special Friend
- Daphne Love Beckham, Special
- Carolyn Keller, Special Friend
- Charles Thomas, Special Friend
- Marilyn was preceded in death by her parents, Robert and Christine Love; sister, Myrna "Bunny" Wiley; and brother-in-law, William "Bill" Wiley
- Funeral Servic e Saturday, June 1, 2019