Porfirio J. Perez
December 1, 1925 – July 18, 2020
Porfirio J. Perez, 94, of Union peacefully passed away on July 18, 2020. He was born December 1, 1925 in Sabinas Hidalgo, Nuevo Leon, Mexico to Porfirio and Paula (Jaramillo) Perez. He married Marianita Cantu in November of 1952. Porfirio worked for Laborers Local Union #152 for 53 years. He had a passion for gardening, music, watching Western movies, and doing word search puzzles. Porfirio is survived by his wife of 67 years, Marianita; his children, Porfirio (Norma) Perez, Olga (Bill) Glowaki, Ricardo (Lisa) Perez, Marisela (Ron) Foley; his grandchildren, Christina (Rick), Rachel (Jason), Alyssa, Ryan (Lauren), Olivia (Michael), Joey (Veronica); his great-grandchildren, Lola, Joaquin, Christian, Sophia, Oliver; his siblings, Concepcion Perez de Garcia and Vincente Perez; and uncle to many nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his daughter, Rosa (Pablo) Quiroz; his siblings, Josefa Perez, Victoria (Ramiro) Alanis de Perez, Juan Perez, Isidiro Perez. Services will be private for the family. Interment in Sacred Heart Cemetery, Marengo. He will be remembered as a kind and loving person.
- Marianita Perez, Wife
- Porfirio (Norma) Perez, Son
- Olga (Bill) Glowaki, Daughter
- Ricardo (Lisa) Perez, Son
- Marisela (Ron) Foley, Daughter
- Rosa (Pablo) Quiroz, Daughter (deceased)
- Christina (Rick), Rachel (Jason), Alyssa, Ryan (Lauren), Olivia (Michael), Joey (Veronica), Grandchildren
- Lola, Joaquin, Christian, Sophia, Oliver, Great Grandchildren
- Concepcion Perez de Garcia and Vincente Perez, Siblings
- Josefa Perez, Victoria (Ramiro) Alanis de Perez, Juan Perez, Isidiro Perez, Siblings (deceased)
- Porfirio and Paula (Jaramillo) Perez, Parents (deceased)
- Uncle to many nieces and nephews.
No public services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
Porfirio J. Perez
July 22, 2020
I met Mr. Perez through his daughter Marisela Foley. I will always treasure the good happy moments my family and I spent with him. I will remember his easy smile and kindness. Mr. Perez shared with me his knowledge about gardening and nature. His most precious plants.
Peace be with his loving family. Love and prayers. Monica and family
July 19, 2020
I grew up with Mr. Perez and family he was a good man it was an honor to have known him and he will be greatly missed by all of us. RIP 🙏