OBITUARY

Ronald Clarence Guthrie Jr.

September 22, 1946February 18, 2018

Ronald Clarence Guthrie was born on September 22, 1946 and passed away on February 18, 2018 in Williamston, Michigan.

Services

No services are scheduled at this time. Receive a notification when services are updated.
REMEMBERING

Ronald Clarence Guthrie Jr.

have a memory or condolence to add?

ADD A MEMORY
Judy Curtis

March 6, 2018

To the family, I'm sorry that i wasn't there to say my goodbye to a great friend. My favorite thing is having a chat with him at the store
talking about old times.He will always be in my HEART and never far away .And God,thank you for giving him a life that will never end
in heaven with Helen by the water Amen..

Denise Dodson

February 25, 2018

Charlie and I were saddened by the news of Ron's passing. He was always so friendly and warm to his customers. We moved away from Mason ten years ago and yet stopping into the store and having Ron smiling from behind the counter was a little like returning home. He is missed.

Rich Greiner

February 24, 2018

Ron was my morning wake up call for many years! What a gifted man and kind and generous. He will be forever missed.

Doug Keiffer

February 22, 2018

Michigan Packaging of Mason truck drivers will miss your smiling face, and great sandwiches. R.I.P. my friend.

Gary & Debi Guiles

February 22, 2018

So shocked and saddened to hear of Ron's sudden passing. Our deepest sympathies and condolences to his family. Always enjoyed going into the store and talking with him. He always had a smile on his face and was a very positive guy with a great sense of humor. Will truly miss him! He was a great guy!

Pattie Wieber

February 22, 2018

Tim,Tina and Melissa, Joe and I were sorry to hear about the loss of you dad. Haven't seen him in a long time because we moved to Houghton Lake in 2000, just want to say we loved both your dad and mom they were the best.
Wishing you peace to bring you comfort,courage to face the days ahead and loving memories to forever hold in your hearts
Praying for you and your family at this difficult time!!
Love, Pattie & Joe Wieber

Mark Pearce

February 22, 2018

I'm going to miss Ron. I always looked forward to stopping into his store, grabbing a coffee, and exchanging our daily dose of ribbing and insults, (mutual affection). Walked out of that door 99% of the time with a big smile on my face. The other 1% is only because we discussed some serious topics too. I just feel fortunate to have known him!

Sue Richardson

February 22, 2018

So very sorry What a great guy, many memories way back to Felpausch days.
Thoughts and prayers to all

February 22, 2018

We will all miss his face at the real nerve center of the township. It was an honor to have known him. Ed Altenritter

Cheryl VanPatten

February 22, 2018

I'm so sorry about Ron's passing. He was a very special person. My prayers are with you all.