February 10, 1923 – April 11, 2018
Shirley Sigman, age 95, of Sherman Oaks, California, passed away on Wednesday, April 11, 2018 (26 Nissan 5778). Shirley was born February 10, 1923 in Omaha, Nebraska, to Emanuel and Fannie (neé Rosinsky) Sellz.
Shirley is survived by her daughters, Cheryl (Tom) Prasch and Paula (Howard) Sigman-Lowery; her brother, Howard (Rikki) Sellz; her grandsons, Matthew (Andrea) Prasch, Daniel Prasch, and Anthony Sigman-Lowery, and her great granddaughters, Harper and Harlow Prasch. She was preceded in passing by her beloved husband of 48 years, Simon Sigman, Of Blessed Memory; and her brothers, Norman Sellz, Of Blessed Memory, and Edward Sellz, Of Blessed Memory.
Funeral services for Shirley will be held Friday, April 13, 2018, at 1 pm, in the Eternal Light Chapel of Groman Eden Mortuary. Services will conclude Graveside, in Eden Memorial Park.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Shirley's memory may be made to a charity of your choice.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.dignitymemorialjewish.com for the Sigman family. Arrangements are under the guidance of Groman Eden Mortuary.
- Cheryl (Tom) Prasch, Daughter
- Paula (Howard) Sigman-Lowery, Daughter
- Howard (Rikki) Sellz, Brother
- Matthew (Andrea) Prasch, Grandson
- Daniel Prasch, Grandson
- Anthony Sigman-Lowery, Grandson
- Harper Prasch, Great Granddaughter
- Harlow Prasch, Great Granddaughter
- Simon Sigman, Of Blessed Memory, Husband
- Norman Sellz, Of Blessed Memory, Brother
- Edward Sellz, Of Blessed Memory, Brother
- Funeral Services Friday, April 13, 2018
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
April 12, 2018
Words can't wipe away your tears
Hugs won't ease your pain
But hold on to your memories
Forever they'll remain .... and I have so many......