Jo Ann Maddox
February 18, 1943 – June 26, 2018
Jo Ann Maddox, 75, of Wetumpka, AL, passed away on Tuesday, June 26, 2018. She is survived by her husband, Ken Maddox Sr.; three children, Thomas Baker (Freida), Beverley Baker, Michael Maddox; five stepchildren, Ken Maddox Jr. (Jean), Karen Montz (Randy), Jason Maddox (Tammy), Georgiann Jones (Kevin), Meredith Henderson (Greg); three sisters, Helen King, Casey Holscher, Peggy Airheart; one brother, John Edd King; numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren.
A Celebration of Life Service will be held at 11:00 a.m. on Friday, June 29, 2018 at Redland Baptist Church with Minister Bryce Cox officiating. Burial will follow in Alabama Heritage Cemetery. The family will receive friends at the church from 9:45 a.m. until time of service.
- Kenneth R. Maddox Sr., Husband
- Thomas Baker (Freida), Son
- Beverley Baker, Daughter
- Michael Maddox, Son
- Ken Maddox Jr. (Jean), Stepchild
- Karen Montz (Randy), Stepchild
- Jason Maddox (Tammy), Stepchild
- Georgiann Jones (Kevin), Stepchild
- Meredith Henderson (Greg), Stepchild
- Helen King, Sister
- Casey Holscher, Sister
- Peggy Airheart, Sister
- John Edd King, Brother
- Numerous Grandchildren & Great Grandchildren
- Flowers accepted, or memorials can be made in her honor to Redland Baptist Church Building Fund.
- Visitation Friday, June 29, 2018
- Celebration of Life Service Friday, June 29, 2018