Thomas "Tom" Walter Lee
January 26, 1945 – July 17, 2020
Lee, Thomas Walter 75, of The Village, died Friday, July 17, 2020 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Tom was born January 26, 1945 to Azlee (Embry) and Melvin Lee. He graduated from Dibble High School in 1963, joining the United States Navy in 1964, serving proudly until his honorable discharge.
Following his service, he married Jeri Fidler on June 7th, 1969. Their union was blessed with two children.
Tom was a mechanic by trade. People came from near and far to have him diagnose and repair their vehicles. He was also very active in the Boy Scouts (Troop 15) where he spent many a weekend camping and fishing.
Tom will be remembered for his ready smile and willingness to help friends. These are two traits for which Tom will always be appreciated and long remembered.
Tom was preceded in death by his parents, and two sisters, Linda and Norma Lee.
He is survived by his loving wife of 51 years, Jeri Lee, of the home, son Alan Lee, and daughter Susan Lackey and husband Jeff. Also surviving are grandchildren, Dillon, Collin, and Keara Lee and Parker Lackey, all of Edmond; and brothers, David, Bob, and Clayton Lee all of Dibble, Oklahoma. Also surviving are many nieces and nephews as well as extended family.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks for donations to be made to the following organization that Tom found helpful:
Dale Graham Veteran's Foundation
P.O. Box 592
Washington, OK 73093
- David Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Bob Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Clayton Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Alan Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Dillon Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Collin Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Keara Lee, Honorary Pallbearer
- Parker Lackey, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeff Fidler, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeff Lackey, Honorary Pallbearer
- James Fidler, Honorary Pallbearer
- Jeremy Fidler, Honorary Pallbearer
Friday, July 24, 2020