Robert Barker Fredrickson
April 9, 1940 – March 18, 2018
Robert Barker Fredrickson, age 77, passed away on Sunday, March 18, 2018. Memorial services will be 3:00 pm, Saturday, April 7th at St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 444 Brightfield Trail, Ballwin, MO 63021. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions are suggested to Friends of Scott Joplin, 3664 Arsenal Street, St. Louis, MO 63116.
Bob was born on April 9, 1940 in Morristown, NJ. He was most proud of his service in the United States Navy, where he served over 30 years. He loved reading, listening to jazz, and being entertained by his grandson the last few years.
Bob was preceded in death by his wife, Sally (Shineman) Fredrickson; his parents, Donald and Dorothy Fredrickson and his brother, Peter Fredrickson. He is survived by his son, David B. Fredrickson and his wife, Betsy; daughter, Karen Engelland and her husband, Chris; grandson, Jack Fredrickson; his brother, Donald Fredrickson; and several nieces and nephews.
- Donald Fredrickson, Father
- Dorothy (Johnson) Fredrickson, Mother
- Peter Fredrickson, Brother
- Sara "Sally" (Shineman) Fredrickson, Wife
- David B. Fredrickson and his wife, Betsy, Son
- Karen Engelland and her husband, Chris, Daughter
- Jack Fredrickson, Grandson
- Donald Fredrickson, Brother
- Robert is also survived by several nieces and nephews.
Friends of Scott Joplin
3664 Arsenal Street , St. Louis, Missouri 63116
- Memorial Service Saturday, April 7, 2018