Thomas W. Reid
October 24, 1934 – May 26, 2019
Thomas W. Reid of Lenexa, KS passed away Sunday, May 26th, 2019 while surrounded by family.
Born on October 24th, 1934 in Fort Francis E. Warren, Wyoming, Thomas was a loving husband and father. After receiving a degree in chemical engineering from the University of Southern California, he married Jo-Ann Corrine Theders of Mt. Healthy, Ohio. His love of reading and books lead him to work well into retirement at the Johnson County Library. His quick wit and love of family will be long remembered.
He was preceded in death by his parents, Patrick Marion and Gladys Isabel (nee Kirk) Reid. He is survived by his sons, Patrick and his wife, Jennifer and Eric and his wife, Kathy. His love of his 5 grandsons, Brandon, Thomas, James, Andrew and Josh is reflected in the excellent young men they have become.
- Patrick Reid and his wife, Jennifer, Son
- Eric Reid and his wife, Kathy, Son
- Thomas is also survived by five grandsons, Brandon, Thomas, James, Andrew and Josh.
- American Heart Association
- Graveside Service Friday, June 7, 2019