Norma Virginia Bryan
April 30, 1937 – January 7, 2020
Norma Virginia Bryan 82, of Oviedo Fl passed away on January 7, 2020 at home surrounded by loved ones. She was born on April 30, 1937.
Norma loved playing bingo, cooking, fishing, helping others, going to the beach and going to the mountains in Georgia. She enjoyed the holidays and shopping. Most of all she loved spending time with her family.
She is preceded in death by her daughter Deborah Sales; sister, Hazel Franks; granddaughter, Annie Sales and brother Calvin Mercer.
She is survived by her daughter, Teresa Molavi (Michael Nadar); sisters, Jean Navarro & Monir Molavi; grandchildren, John Sales (Debbie), Angela Davis (Mike); great-grandchildren, Shyann, Raith, Kiersten, Mason, Deborah & Thomas and a great-great-grandchild, Evelynn.
Norma is truly loved by her family and she will be missed.
- Deborah Sales, Daughter (deceased)
- Hazel Franks, Sister (deceased)
- Annie Sales, Granddaughter (deceased)
- Calvin Mercer, Brother (deceased)
- Teresa Molavi (Michael Nadar), Daughter
- Jean Navarro, Sister
- Monir Molavi, Sister
- John Sales (Debbie), Grandson
- Angela Davis (Mike), Granddaughter
- Shayann, Raith, Kiersten, Mason, Deborah and Thomas, Great-Grandchildren
- Evelynn, Great-Great-Grandchild
- Norma is truly loved by her family and she will be missed
- Celebration of Life Gathering Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Celebration of Life Sunday, January 12, 2020
- Comittal Sunday, January 12, 2020
Norma Virginia Bryan
January 11, 2020
You are missed already. I know you are with Debbie and Momma. So say hi from all us still here. We weren't blood, but you were still my sis. Love ya Nancy and Rex
January 9, 2020
I have lost someone very dear to me. You held a very special place in my heart, and it is very though for me not to have you in my life. I always thought of you as my second mother. I will miss you a lot, and I know you are in heaven with the lord. RIP Norma. with all my love Nader.
January 8, 2020
Lost one of my best friends today! The sweetest, most generous lady I've ever known! The whole room just overflowed with love no matter where she went! Such fond memories I will cherish forever! And such an honor to call you my second "mom"!! I love you Norma, to the moon and back and then some!!