Aurelia Ysaguirre Ramirez
June 16, 1926 – January 9, 2021
Aurelia Y. Ramirez, 94, died Saturday, January 9, 2021 at her residence in Pharr, surrounded by her family.
She is preceded in death by her husband Paulino Ramirez Sr., her parents, Refugio and Maria F. Ysaguirre; six siblings Refugia Valdez, Manuel Ysaguirre, Carmen Cienfuegos, Refugio Ysaguirre Jr., Guadalupe Ysaguirre Roberto Ysaguirre and Esperanza Guerra.
She is survived by her children Paulino(Blanca) Ramirez Jr., Pharr, Bernabe(Rosie) Ramirez, McAllen, Nelda(Ruben) Guajardo, San Juan, Blanca(Eleazar Jr.) Zuniga, Pharr, and Rene(Laura) Ramirez, Pharr.
Aurelia was a beloved mother and grandmother. She loved her children deeply and adored her grandchildren. She will be remembered as outgoing and active as well as supporting her grandchildren by attending their games while in school. Aurelia also loved to host and was always ready to receive guests with coffee and pan dulce. Simply stated, Aurelia was a kind and giving person that touched the heart of all those she came in contact with.
A private viewing and graveside service will he held for immediate family only due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We want to give thanks to Dr. Juana Marie Espejo and her staff for all they did for our precious Aurelia Y. Ramirez.
Services are under the direction of Funeraria Del Angel Palm Valley in Pharr.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.palmvalleyfh.com for the Ysaguirre Ramirez family.
- Paulino Ramirez Jr. (Blanca), Son
- Bernabe Ramirez (Rosie), Son
- Nelda Guajardo (Ruben), Daughter
- Blanca Zuniga (Eleazar), Daughter
- Rene Ramirez (Laura), Son
- Paulino Ramirez Sr, Husband (deceased)
- Norma Linda Ramirez, Daughter (deceased)
- Isaac Zuniga, Grandson (deceased)
- Nathan De La Garza, Great Grandson (deceased)
- Maria Ysaguirre, Mother (deceased)
- Refugio Ysaguirre, Father (deceased)
- 14 grandchildren and 9 great-grandchildren