Eutimia Resendez Chapa
June 30, 1932 – November 28, 2018
EDINBURG- Eutimia Resendez Chapa, 86, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 in Edinburg. She was born on June 30, 1932 to Jose Luz Resendez and Manuela Rios in China, N.L. Mexico. Eutimia was very outgoing, loved to dance and loved gardening. She adored her plants and nurtured them every chance she had. She is survived by her daughter, Nancy (Juan) Gonzalez, her precious grandchildren, John Anthony Gonzalez and Alan David Gonzalez. She is also survived by her siblings, Luz Resendez and Emilio Resendez along with numerous nieces and nephews who she adored and cared for very much. She was a loving mother, grandmother and sister who will be dearly missed.
Visitation will be Friday, November 30, 2018, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. with a rosary at 7 p.m. at Funeraria Del Angel Palm Valley in Pharr. Funeral service will be Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 12 p.m. at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Edinburg. Interment to follow at Palm Valley Memorial Gardens in Pharr.
Funeral arrangements are under the direction of Funeraria Del Angel Palm Valley of Pharr.
- Nancy (Juan) Gonzalez, Hija
- John Anthony Gonzalez, Nieto
- Alan David Gonzalez, Nieto
- Luz Resendez, Hermano
- Emilio Resendez, Hermano
- Numerosos sobrinas y sobrinos
- Juan Gonzalez, Portador de féretro
- John Anthony Gonzalez, Portador de féretro
- Alan David Gonzalez, Portador de féretro
- Fernando Leal, Portador de féretro
- Homero Resendez, Portador de féretro
- Ovidio Resendez, Portador de féretro
- Oracio Resendez, Portador de féretro
- Velacion Friday, November 30, 2018
- Rosario Friday, November 30, 2018
- Misa Funebre Saturday, December 1, 2018