Shirley Ann Ranew
October 6, 1935 – August 28, 2019
Shirley Ann Ranew, 83 of Smiths Station, Alabama passed away Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at East Alabama Medical Center. A Celebration of Life Memorial Service will be held Saturday, August 31, 2019 at 11:00 A.M. at Smiths Station Baptist Church with Pastor David Kees officiating. The family will receive friends from 10:00 A.M. until 11:00 A.M. at the church.
Mrs. Ranew was born October 6, 1935 in Bridgeport, Connecticut; daughter of the late Andrew and Margaret Greene Burke. She was a cosmetologist and a member of Smiths Station Baptist Church. Other than her parents, she was preceded in death by her son, Danny Brian Ranew.
Survivors include her husband of 67 years, Will Edward Ranew of Smiths Station, her sons, Andre William Ranew (Elizabeth) of Salem, AL, Christopher Keith Ranew of Auburn, AL, numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
- Andrew Burke, Father (deceased)
- Margaret Greene Burke, Mother (deceased)
- Will Edward Ranew, Husband of 67 Years
- Andre William Ranew (Elizabeth), Son
- Christopher Keith Ranew, Son
- Danny Brian Ranew, Son (deceased)
- Mrs. Ranew is also survived by numerous grandchildren, great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
- Visitation Saturday, August 31, 2019
- Funeral Services Saturday, August 31, 2019