Sue Ann Branch
January 8, 1947 – October 15, 2019
Sue Ann Branch, 72, of Salem, Alabama passed away Tuesday, October 15, 2019 at the Columbus Hospice House. Funeral services will be held at 11:00 A.M. Friday, October 18, 2019 at First Assembly of God Church in Phenix City with Rev. Barry Danner officiating, according to Striffler-Hamby in Phenix City, AL. Burial will follow in Lakeview Memory Gardens. The family will receive friends Thursday evening from 6:00 P.M. until 8:00 P.M. at the funeral home.
Mrs. Branch was born January 8, 1947 in Ellaville, Georgia. She was a homemaker and a faithful member of First Assembly of God Church in Phenix City, AL. She loved anointed preaching and southern gospel music.
Survivors include her husband of 43 years, Lamar Branch; three daughters, Connie Brannen (Keith), Lisa Boyte (Scott), Angie Peaster (Tony Harris), eight grandchildren and four great grandchildren. Flowers will be gratefully accepted or contributions may be made to the Campus Academy, C/O Wendy Miller, 435 Grey Rock Dr., Midland, GA 31820 or thecampusacademy.com. To offer condolences, please visit www.shphenixcity.com
- Otis Lamar Branch, Husband of 43 Years
- Connie Brannen (Keith), Daughter
- Lisa Boyte (Scott), Daughter
- Angie Peaster (Tony Harris), Daughter
- Mrs. Branch also leaves behind eight grandchildren, four great grandchildren and other extended relatives and friends to cherish her loving memory.
- Campus Academy
- Visitation for Family & Friends Thursday, October 17, 2019
- Celebration of Life Funeral Service Friday, October 18, 2019
Sue Ann Branch
October 18, 2019
You will truly be missed by so many I enjoyed all our talks together just knowing that you are where you want to be makes me smile
October 17, 2019
Sue getting to see June Elise for the first time.