Teddy Cline Venable
March 22, 1947 – November 23, 2018
Teddy Cline Venable, age 71, of Salem, Alabama passed away on Friday November 23, 2018. Teddy was born March 22, 1947 in Bristol, Tennessee to Maggie Vaughn Venable and James Cline Venable.
Teddy is survived by his wife, Patsy Venable; daughter and son in law Alyshia and Stacy Alsabrook; and son and daughter in law Heath and Somer Venable; grandchild Haley Perkins, grandchild Caleb Alsabrook, grandchild Katie Alsabrook, grandchild Abbi Venable, grandchild Kinslee Venable, grandchild Tiffany Elliott, great grandchild Brock Perkins, great grandchild Bristol Perkins, great grandchild Bryson Arrington, great grandchild Blaze Elliott, great grandchild Braylee Gurley and great grandchild Faiden Gurley.
Teddy was preceded in death by; father James Cline Venable and mother Maggie Vaughn Venable.
A Celebration of Life Memorial Service will be held 2:00 P.M. Saturday December 1, 2018 at Concord Baptist Church in Salem, AL. The family will receive friends from 1-2pm at the church prior to the service.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.shphenixcity.com for the Venable family.
- Patsy Venable, Wife
- Alyshia and Stacy Alsabrook, Daughter and Son in Law
- Heath and Somer Venable, Son and Daughter in Law
- Haley Perkins, Grandchild
- Caleb Alsabrook, Grandchild
- Katie Alsabrook, Grandchild
- Abbi Venable, Grandchild
- Kinslee Venable, Grandchild
- Tiffany Elliott, Grandchild
- Brock Perkins, Great Grandchild
- Bristol Perkins, Great Grandchild
- Bryson Arrington, Great Grandchild
- Blaze Elliott, Great Grandchild
- Braylee Gurley, Great Grandchild
- Faiden Gurley, Great Grandchild
- James Cline Venable, Father
- Maggie Vaughn Venable, Mother
- Visitation Saturday, December 1, 2018
- Celebration of Life Memorial Service Saturday, December 1, 2018
Teddy Cline Venable
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
December 1, 2018
Memories will never be forgotten. He was truly a kind, loving, and just truly a great person. Rest In Peace my friend we will meet again some day.