Lee Ann Sullivan
July 13, 1957 – June 6, 2018
Lee Ann Sullivan 60 of Coral Springs, Florida passed away on Wednesday, June 6 2018 at home. Lee Ann was born in Des Moines, Iowa on July 13, 1957 to James Edwin and Donna Mae Stokes. She is survived by her husband of 36 years, Tom Sullivan, her children, Wesley Sullivan and daughter-in-law Tonya, Shaun Sullivan and daughter-In-law Amy, Jamie Sullivan, Christopher James Sullivan, Brittany Sullivan Angeles and son-in-law Danny Angeles, Theresa Sullivan, sister Maria Iorio and former daughter-in-law Mykel Sullivan, grandchildren: Wesley,II, Hailee, Bryant, Alex, SaraBeth, Lorelei, Ariana, Thomas, Cheyanne, Gabriella and Dominic , Visitation will be on Sunday, June 10 2018 from 4-8pm at KRAEER FUNERAL HOME 1199 E. Sample Rd. Pompano Beach,Fl. A Funeral Service will be Monday, June 11, 2018 at 11 am at KRAEER FUNERAL HOME.
- James Thomas Sullivan, Husband
- Wesley Sullivan, Son
- Tonya Sullivan, Daughter-in-law
- Shaun Sullivan, Son
- Amy Sullivan, Daughter-in-law
- Jamie Sullivan, Daughter
- Christopher James Sullivan, Son
- Brittany Sullivan Angeles, Daughter
- Danny Angeles, Son-in-law
- Theresa Sullivan, Daughter
- Maria Iorio, Sister
- Mykel Sullivan, Former Daughter-in-Law
- Grandchildren: Wesley, II, Hailee, Bryant, Alex, SaraBeth, Lorelei, Ariana, Thomas, Cheyanne, Gabriella and Dominic
- Visitation Sunday, June 10, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, June 11, 2018
Lee Ann Sullivan
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
August 12, 2018
Tommy, Just learned of Lee Ann's passing and I wanted to tell you and all your children how sorry I am. Take some time, but call me whenever you are ready. 203-387-6123 or email me. I will pray for the family. Much love ❤ to you and yours over the miles. Kathy.
July 23, 2018
I am saddened to hear of Lee Ann's passing. She and I grew up a portion of our lives in Chicago Heights, Illinois. We attended a group called “The Bluebirds” and then “Camp Fire Girls” together. This group was like Girl Scouts. My mother (Barbara Charles) and Donna were the troop leaders. Such pleasant memories flood back when I think of Lee Ann. Maria was a big part of those memories also.
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.