Mark A. Hill
September 22, 1962 – July 25, 2018
Mark Allen Hill, age 55, of Rochester Hills, Michigan, passed away on July 25th, 2018. Mark was born in Detroit, Michigan, on September 22, 1962.
Mark is survived by his beloved wife of 35 years, Vanessa (Schilke) Hill; his three children, Richard (Rachel Bandreth) Hill, Gene (Brittany) Hill, and Amanda (Nick) Kuzia; four grandchildren, Genevieve Hill, Antoni Kuzia, Logan Kuzia, and Marissa Cray; son of Catherine (Fisher) Forrester and son-in-law to Arnold Schilke; brother to Dale (Bernadette) Hill II, Virginia (Schilke) Spencer, and Valrene Schilke; and uncle of Brandon, Ryan, Roslyn, Emmeline, and Brennan.
Mark was preceded in death by his father, Dale Hill, his Auntie Janet Fisher, and four grandparents.
Mark’s viewing will be held at Pixley Funeral Home, 322 W. University Dr, Rochester, Michigan 48309 on Saturday, July 28th, 2018 from 4-8 PM and Sunday, July 29th, 2018 from 1-2 PM.
The service is scheduled for Sunday, July 29th, 2018 at 2 PM also at Pixley Funeral Home. Luncheon to follow at St. John Lutheran Church in Rochester.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Heart Association or the American Diabetes Association.
- Vanessa (nee Schilke) Hill, Wife
- Richard (Rachel Bandreth) Hill, Son
- Gene (Brittany) Hill, Son
- Amanda (Nick) Kuzia, Daughter
- Genevieve Hill, Granddaughter
- Antoni Kuzia, Grandson
- Logan Kuzia, Grandson
- Marissa Cray, Granddaughter
- Dale Hill, Father
- Catherine (Fisher) Forrester, Mother
- Dale (Bernadette) Hill II, Brother
- Virginia (Schilke) Spencer, Sister
- Valrene Schilke, Sister
- Brandon, Ryan, Roslyn, Emmeline, and Brennan, Nieces and Nephews
- Four Grandparents, Unspecified
- Janet Fisher, Aunt
- Arnold Schilke, Father-in-law
- Visitation Saturday, July 28, 2018
- Visitation Sunday, July 29, 2018
- Funeral Service Sunday, July 29, 2018
Mark A. Hill
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY
receive updates when new memories are postedRECEIVE UPDATES
July 29, 2018
My sincere condolences to the Hill family. I worked with Mark for some time, What a brilliant and great guy he was , I'm sure he will be truly missed...