Shirley Kathryn Siglow
August 3, 1924 – June 3, 2021
Shirley K. Siglow of Rochester Hills, Michigan passed away on June 3, 2021 at the age of 96. She was born in Detroit, Michigan on August 3, 1924 to Ralph and Marie Briggs. Shirley graduated from Utica High School in 1942. She married her late husband Stanley Siglow on January 25, 1947. Shirley worked as an administrative assistant for Detroit Broach Machine before retiring in 1978. She loved playing cards, doing crosswords, and doing jigsaw puzzles.
Shirley is survived by 16 nieces and nephews; her brother-in-law Larry Schrader; and her sister-in-laws Joyce Briggs and Ruth Briggs.
She is predeceased by Kay Radcliffe, Doug Farmer, and Jeff Farmer.
A funeral service for Shirley will be held on Saturday, June 12 at 11 AM at Pixley Funeral Home in Rochester.
- Stanley Siglow, Husband (deceased)
- 16 Nieces & Nephews, Unspecified
- Larry Schrader, Brother-in-law
- Joyce Briggs, Sister-in-law
- Ruth Briggs, Sister-in-law
- Kay Radcliffe, Unspecified (deceased)
- Doug Farmer, Unspecified (deceased)
- Jeff Farmer, Unspecified (deceased)
Saturday, June 12, 2021