Alan Richard Dolloff Sr.
July 5, 1954 – May 23, 2019
Peru – Alan R. Dolloff, Sr., age 64, of Ada Avenue in Peru, passed away peacefully on Thursday May 23, 2019 at Togus Springs, following a brief illness. He was born in Rumford on July 5, 1954 a son of Richard L. and Patricia J. (Lacroix) Dolloff. He attended Peru schools and was a graduate of Rumford High School Class of 1972. Alan served 4 years if the United States Army, and 20 years in the US Navy. After retirement from the Navy he was employed for 10 years with General Electric in Auburn. He was a member of the NRA. Alan was an avid hunter, he loved watching NASCAR racing, collecting and shooting guns and scratching lottery tickets. Most of all, he loved spending time with his family. Surviving are his parents, Richard and Patricia Dolloff of Peru; children, Jamie Overton and husband Terry of OK, Caitlin Knight of Michigan, and Alan R. Dolloff Jr. and fiancé` Kristina Pulk of Peru; siblings, Marjorie Hanson and husband William of Peru, Mary Lou Wing and husband Danny of Peru, Nancy Nemethy and husband Edward of Peru, Steven Dolloff of Alabama, Linda Lilley and fiancé` Doug Judd of Livermore, Brian Dolloff of Peru, and Jeffrey Dolloff and companion Debbie of Peru; five grandchildren, Keira Knight, Zoe Dolloff, Caleb Dolloff, Harper Knight and Jaxson Dolloff; two great grandchildren, Jaiden Overton and Fox Overton; and many nieces , nephews and cousins. He was predeceased by his brother Donny Dolloff.
- Richard Loren Dolloff, Father
- Patricia Joanne (LaCroix) Dolloff, Mother
- Jamie Overton & Husband Terry, Daughter
- Caitlin Knight, Daughter
- Alan R. Dolloff Jr. & fiance` Kristina Pulk, Son
- Marjorie Hanson & Husband William, Sister
- Mary Lou Wing & Husband Danny, Sister
- Nancy Nemethy & Husband Edward, Sister
- Steven Dolloff, Brother
- Linda Lilley & fiance` Doug Judd, Sister
- Brian Dolloff, Brother
- Jeffrey Dolloff & companion Debbie, Brother
- Keira Knight, Granddaughter
- Zoe Dolloff, Granddaughter
- Caleb Dolloff, Granddaughter
- Harper Knight, Granddaughter
- Jaxson Dolloff, Grandson
- Jaiden Overton, Great Granddaughter
- Fox Overton, Great Grandson
- Nieces, Nephews and Cousins, Many
- Donny Dolloff, Brother (deceased)
- Visitation Friday, May 31, 2019
- Graveside Service Saturday, June 1, 2019
Alan Richard Dolloff Sr.
May 30, 2019
Alan was a member of the Rumford Class of 1972. We would like to sent our condolences and prayers to the family, may Alan RIP
Dona Bixby Taylor
May 28, 2019
Served with Al together in VP-23, he was a great guy and I have many good memories of deployment to Iceland and time back in Brunswick. Was lucky enough to see him last summer in Brunswick at NASB reunion. My deepest sympathy to your entire family.