Elaine Ida Roberts
August 10, 1936 – August 21, 2019
Milton – Elaine C. Roberts, 83, of Milton, passed away peacefully on Wednesday August 21, 2019 at her residence surrounded by her loving family. She was born in Albany, Maine on August 10, 1936 a daughter of Percy F. and Maude A. (Vail) Clifford. Elaine was educated in Newry Maine schools. She was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and friend to many. Elaine was a member of the Rumford Center Grange and the Bryant Pond Historical Society. She loved reading, knitting and feeding the birds. Surviving are her children, Bettina Testerman and husband Bill of Milton, Steve Roberts of Milton, Miles Roberts and wife Renee of Rumford; two brothers, John Clifford of Rumford and Ernest Clifford and wife Joyce of North Norway, Maine; many many grandchildren and many great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents, her husband Francis and a daughter Julie.
- Percy Frank Clifford, Father (deceased)
- Maude Alice (Vail) Clifford, Mother (deceased)
- Francis J. Roberts, Husband (deceased)
- Bettina Testerman & Husband Bill, Daughter
- Steve Roberts, Son
- Miles Roberts & Wife Renee, Son
- John Clifford, Brother
- Ernest Clifford & Wife Joyce, Brother
- Grand Children, Many Many
- Great Grandchildren, Many
- Elaine is also predeceased by a daughter Julie.
- Celebration of Life Sunday, August 25, 2019