Jeanne R. Collette
April 2, 1933 – May 8, 2018
Rumford – Jeanne R. Collette of Rumford passed away on May 8, at Rumford Hospital with her loving family at her side. Jeanne was born on April 2, 1933 in Rumford, a daughter of Joseph and Octavie (Goulet) Collette. She was a graduate of Stephen’s High School Class of 1954. Jeanne worked for many years on the island as a sales associate at WT Grants and JJ Newberry. She enjoyed her time spent in Bible Study and touring the town she grew up in with her family and friends. She is survived by her sister Louise (Collette) Mangarelli and many nieces, nephews, great nieces, great nephews, great great nieces and great great nephews that will all dearly miss their Tante Jeanne. She is predeceased by her parents Joseph and Octavie Collette, brothers Roland and Maurice Collette, and sisters Yvette Collette and Carmel (Collette) Rioux. The family would like to thank Doctors Andrew Ledesma and Thomas Deluca and all of the Rumford Hospital Staff for keeping her comfortable during her final days. In lieu of flowers, contributions in Jeanne’s memory may be made to Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital 22 Bramhall Street Portland, ME 04102.
- Joseph Stanley Collette, Father
- Octavie Roseanna (Goulet) Collette, Mother
- Louise Mangarelli, Sister
- Yvette Collette, Sister
- Carmel Collette Rioux, Sister
- Roland Collette, Brother
- Maurice Collette, Brother
- Jeanne is also survived by many Nieces, Nephews, Great Nieces and Great Nephews.
- In lieu of flowers, contributions in Jeanne’s memory may be made to Barbara Bush Children’s Hospital 22 Bramhall Street Portland, ME 04102.
- Mass of Christian Burial Friday, May 18, 2018