Marjorie M. Packard
January 14, 1928 – July 3, 2018
Canton – Marjorie Theresa Packard, 90, of Packard Rd in Peru, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Tuesday July 3, 2018. She was born in Rumford, Maine on January 14, 1928 a daughter of Clarence E. and Edith M. (Duguay) McAllister. Marjorie married Harold D. Packard Jr. on October 27, 1945, together they celebrated 64 years of marriage; he passed away in 2010. She was a devoted wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother and aunt. Marjorie enjoyed fishing, camping, gardening, crocheting, cooking and spending time with her family. She was a member of Victory Christian Church in Livermore. Marjorie will be truly missed by all who loved her. Surviving are her daughter, Gale M. Gabriel and husband Joseph of Peru; two daughters in law, Grace Packard and Holly Packard of Peru; nine grandchildren, many great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, her husband Harold D. Packard, three sons, Stephen Packard, Robert Packard, and Richard Packard; and a sister, Rose Ryerson. Contributions in Marjorie’s memory may be made to the International Fellowship of the Christians and Jews c/o Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein PO Box 97339 Washington, DC 20077-7472.
- Clarence Edgar McAllister, Father
- Edith Marie (Duguay) McAllister, Mother
- Harold Dresser Packard Jr., Husband
- Gale M. Gabriel & Husband Joseph, Daughter
- Grace Packard, Daughter-in-law
- Holly Packard, Daughter-in-law
Marjorie is also survived by Nine Grandchildren and Many Great Grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her three sons, Stephen, Robert and Richard, and a sister, Rose Ryerson.
- Contributions in Marjorie’s memory may be made to the International Fellowship of the Christians and Jews c/o Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein PO Box 97339 Washington, DC 20077-7472.
- Visitation Sunday, July 8, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, July 9, 2018
Marjorie M. Packard
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY