June 7, 1933 – October 19, 2019
Danae Charalambous fell asleep in the Lord on Saturday, October 19, 2019. May her memory be eternal.
Danae was the beloved wife of the late George Charalambous; loving mother of Harry Charles and Catherine (the late Ralph) Maslan; dear grandmother of Madeline Charles and George Charles, and Nicole Maslan and David Maslan; and a dear friend to many.
A Funeral Service will be held Tuesday, October 22, at noon, at Saint Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 4967 Forest Park Avenue, Saint Louis MO 63108. Interment to follow at New St. Marcus Cemetery, 7901 Gravois Rd. 63123.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Danae's memory to St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church are greatly appreciated.
Please leave your favorite memory of Danae for her family to cherish at the "Add a Memory" link below.
- Constantine Dimopoulos, Father (deceased)
- Catherine Mantzaris, Mother (deceased)
- George Charalambous, Husband (deceased)
- Harry Charles, Son
- Catherine (the late Ralph) Maslan, Daughter
- Madeline Charles, Granddaughter
- George Charles, Grandson
- Nicole Maslan, Granddaughter
- David Maslan, Grandson
- Funeral Service Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Committal Service Tuesday, October 22, 2019