January 13, 1921 – September 9, 2019
Passed away on Monday, September 9, 2019 at the age of 98. Beloved wife of the late Paul Elliott; loving mother of Beverly (Curt “John”) Reed; dear step-mother of Paula (late Gordon) Logan and David Elliott; dearest sister of Lorene (late Paul) Murdick; grandmother of Robyn (Bree) Morton, Jeff Logan, Kelly (Ronnie) McKellips, Greg (Brook) Elliott, Sarah Elliott (fiancé Andrew); great-grandmother of 8, great-great grandmother of 2, aunt, cousin and friend to many.
SERVICE: Visitation Sunday, September 15th 2:00 – 4:00 pm at Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary, 6464 Chippewa St.; Visitation Monday, September 16th 11:00 am until time of Funeral Service at 12:30 pm at Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary. Interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery.
If desired, donations in Geraldean’s name may be made to American Diabetes Association.
- Paul Elliott, Husband (deceased)
- Beverly (Curt “John”) Reed, Daughter
- Lorene (late Paul) Murdick, Sister
- Robyn (Bree) Morton, Granddaughter
- Jeff Logan, Grandson
- Kelly (Ronnie) McKellips, Granddaughter
- Greg (Brook) Elliott, Grandson
- Sarah (fiancé Andrew) Elliott, Granddaughter
- Paula (late Gordan) Logan, Step-daughter
- David Elliott, Step-son
- Beloved great-grandmother of 8, great-great grandmother of 2, aunt, cousin and friend to many.
- American Diabetes Association
- Visitation - Sunday Sunday, September 15, 2019
- Visitation - Monday Monday, September 16, 2019
- Funeral Service - Monday Monday, September 16, 2019
- Committal Service - Monday Monday, September 16, 2019