Irvin Edward Kettler
January 3, 1923 – January 26, 2020
Asleep in Jesus on Sunday, January 26, 2020 at the age of 97. Beloved husband of the late Letitia Kettler (nee Bock); loving father of Ronald (Linda) Kettler, David (Janice) Kettler and Sue Ann (Michael) McAtee; dear grandfather of 6, great-grandfather of 9; dear brother-in-law of Martha Fischer. Blessed uncle, cousin and friend to many.
Irvin served his country in WWII at the Ryukyus Battle in Western Pacific Campaigns, awarded 2 bronze stars for above campaigns as well as a good conduct medal merit union plaque.
SERVICE: Funeral Service Thursday, January 30th, 12:30 pm at Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary, 6464 Chippewa St. at Watson; Interment to follow with full military honors at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. Visitation Wednesday, January 29th from 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Hoffmeister Colonial. If desired, donations in Irvin’s name may be made to The Lutheran Church- Missouri Synod.
- Letitia Kettler (nee Bock), Wife (deceased)
- Ronald (Linda) Kettler, Son
- David (Janice) Kettler, Son
- Sue Ann (Michael) McAtee, Daughter
- Dear grandfather of 6, great-grandfather of 9; dear brother-in-law of Martha Fischer. Blessed uncle, cousin and friend to many.
- Visitation - Wednesday Wednesday, January 29, 2020
- Funeral Service - Thursday Thursday, January 30, 2020
- Committal Service - Thursday with Full Military Honors Thursday, January 30, 2020