Margaret Mary Williams
January 28, 1921 – March 8, 2018
Margaret Mary Williams (nee Ashton) Baptized into the Hope of Christ’s Resurrection on Thursday, March 8, 2018. Beloved wife of the late Raymond Williams; loving daughter of the late Joseph & Mary Ashton; dear sister of the late Sylvester (late Rose) Burke, late William (late Alice) Ashton and the late Joseph (Pauline) Ashton; our dear aunt, great-aunt, sister-in-law and friend to many. Margaret was a former member of the 50’s club at St. Raphael Church. SERVICE: Funeral Mass Monday, March 12th, 11:30 am at St. Raphael Catholic Church, 6047 Bishops Place; St. Louis, MO. Interment at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery. Visitation Monday from 9:30 am – 11:00, Hoffmeister Colonial Mortuary, 6464 Chippewa St. Donations in Margaret’s name may be made to St. Raphael Catholic Church.
- Raymond Williams, Husband
- Joseph Ashton, Father
- Mary Ashton, Mother
- Sylvester (late Rose) Burke, Brother
- William (late Alice) Ashton, Brother
- Joseph (Pauline) Ashton, Brother
- Our dear aunt, great-aunt, sister-in-law and friend to many.
- Visitation Monday, March 12, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, March 12, 2018