Carolyn J. Harville
June 3, 1935 – February 7, 2019
Carolyn Nall Harville, age 83, passed away on Thursday February 7, 2019 at her home in Saraland. Al. She was the beloved wife of Jack Harville for over 65 wonderful years and a member of the Women's Professional Bowlers Association, Hall of Fame for over 50 years. She is survived by her husband Jack Harville, son Jeffery (Lisa) C. Harville, grandchildren: Liza Harville, Summer Huff, Ryan Harville and Keith Harville along with 13 great grandchildren.
Visitation will be held Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, AL 36571. A funeral service will occur Sunday, February 10, 2019 from 5:00 PM. A committal service will be Monday, February 11, 2019 from 10:00 AM at Alabama State Veteran's Cemetery, 34904 State Highway 225, Spanish Fort, AL 36527.
Memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Harville family.
- Jack Harville, Husband
- Jeffery Harville, Son
- Lisa Harville, Daughter-in-law
- Liza Harville, Grandchild
- Summer Huff, Grandchild
- Ryan Harville, Grandchild
- Keith Harville, Grandchild
- She was also survived by her 13 great grandchildren.
- Visitation Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Funeral Service Sunday, February 10, 2019
- Committal Service Monday, February 11, 2019