David Gerald Finch Jr.
January 17, 1966 – November 4, 2018
David Gerald Finch, Jr., age 52, of Saraland, Alabama passed away on Sunday, November 4, 2018. David was born January 17, 1966 in Mobile, Alabama to Joan Shoemake Finch and David Gerald Finch, Sr. David lived life to the fullest, big food, big fun, big laughs, and big love. He loved his family and friends, Auburn and Saints football, and the Braves. David was a worked hard, played even harder, and was known for his middle school humor. He was a big hearted guy who will be greatly missed.
David is survived by his wife of 21 years, Tina Finch; mother, Joan Shoemake Finch; children, Jennifer (Eddie) Johnson, Kristie Finch, and Jaden Finch; siblings, Kenyon (Kevin) Jones, Mike (Kim) Finch, and Kelly (Scotty) McArthur; grandchildren, Cameron, Kylie, and Trey; and numerous nieces, nephews, family, and friends.
David was preceded in death by his father, David Gerald Finch, Sr.
A visitation for David will be held Thursday, November 8, 2018 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, Alabama 36571. A celebration of life will occur Friday at 11:00 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, 10000 Celeste Rd, Saraland, Alabama 36571. Rev. Chad Adams will officiate.
Serving as pallbearers are Mike Finch, Trey McArthur, Tyler McArthur, Brett Finch, Brandon Finch, Frank McIlwain, Rusty McIlwain and Kyle Jones.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Finch family.
- Tina Finch, Wife of 21 years
- Joan Shoemake Finch, Mother
- Jennifer (Eddie) Johnson, Kristie Finch, and Jaden Finch, Children
- Kenyon (Kevin) Jones, Mike (Kim) Finch, and Kelly (Scotty) McArthur, Siblings
- Cameron, Kylie, and Trey, Grandchildren
- David Gerald Finch, Sr., Father
- Mike Finch, Active Pallbearer
- Trey McArthur, Active Pallbearer
- Tyler McArthur, Active Pallbearer
- Brett Finch, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Finch, Active Pallbearer
- Frank McIlwain, Active Pallbearer
- Rusty McIlwain, Active Pallbearer
- Kyle Jones, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, November 8, 2018
- Celebration of Life Friday, November 9, 2018