Donald Edwin Ramer
May 18, 1929 – September 12, 2018
Donald Edwin Ramer, age 89, of Saraland, Alabama passed away on Wednesday, September 12, 2018. Donald was born May 18, 1929 in Butler County, Alabama to Katie Clyde Rainey Ramer and Chester Arthur Ramer.
Donald is survived by his wife of 57 years, Mary Elizabeth Griffin Ramer; daughter, Donna Elizabeth Ramer; granddaughter, Savannah Hope Ramer Eberly; and nephews, Seale (Gayle) Williamson and Wayne Boswell.
Donald was preceded in death by his parents, Chester Arthur Ramer and Katie Clyde Rainey Ramer; brothers, Harold Malvin Ramer and John Chester "JT" Ramer; and sisters, Lucille Williamson and Maude Boswell.
A visitation for Donald will be held Saturday, September 15, 2018 from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, Alabama 36571. A funeral service will occur Saturday at 3:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, Saraland, Alabama.
Contributions in Donald's memory may be made to Saraland United Methodist Church, 415 McKeough Ave, Saraland, Alabama 36571, www.saralandumc.org; or do something special for an elderly person that is without a support network, especially a veteran.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Ramer family.
- Mary Elizabeth Griffin Ramer, Wife of 57 years
- Donna Elizabeth Ramer, Daughter
- Savannah Hope Ramer Eberly, Granddaughter
- Seale (Gayle) Williamson and Wayne Boswell, Nephews
- Chester Arthur Ramer, Father
- Katie Clyde Rainey Ramer, Mother
- Harold Malvin Ramer and John Chester "JC" Ramer, Brothers
- Lucille Williamson and Maude Boswell, Sisters
- Saraland United Methodist Church
- Visitation Saturday, September 15, 2018
- Funeral Service Saturday, September 15, 2018
Donald Edwin Ramer
have a memory or condolence to add?ADD A MEMORY