Mary M. Bayles
February 4, 1936 – December 3, 2018
Mary M. Bayles, age 82, of Saraland, Alabama passed away on Monday, December 3, 2018. Mary was born February 4, 1936 in Clarke County, Alabama to Maggie Murphy and C.R. Murphy. She was loved greatly by all her family, church family, and friends. She was kind, gracious, and loving to everyone she met. Mary was a faithful member of Saraland Baptist Church for over 50 years.
Mary is survived by her husband of 66 years, Alfred S. Bayles; children, Theresa Stanford, Sheila (Randy) Conner, and Sidney Bayles; grandchildren, Brett (Mandy) Bretzman, Jason (Lela) Conner, Chad (Heather) Conner, and Sydney Leigh (Justin) Huff; great-grandchildren, Trey, Brandon, Kassidy, Carson, Brady, Mason, Raegan, and Gunner; and great-great-grandchild, Kyson.
Mary was preceded in death by her parents, C.R. Murphy and Maggie Murphy; and son-in-law, Jim Stanford.
A visitation for Mary will be held Thursday, December 6, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, Alabama 36571. A funeral service will occur Thursday at 11:00 a.m. at the funeral home. An interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, 10000 Celeste Rd, Saraland, Alabama 36571.
Serving as pallbearers are Randy Conner, Jason Conner, Chad Conner, Brett Bretzman, Trey Bretzman and Brandon Bretzman.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Bayles family.
- Alfred S. Bayles, Husband of 66 years
- Theresa Stanford, Sheila (Randy) Conner, and Sidney Bayles, Children
- Brett (Mandy) Bretzman, Jason (Lela) Conner, Chad (Heather) Conner, and Sydney Leigh (Justin) Huff, Grandchildren
- Trey, Brandon, Kassidy, Carson, Brady, Mason, Raegan, and Gunner, Great-grandchildren
- Kyson ., Great-great-grandchild
- C.R. Murphy, Father
- Maggie Murphy, Mother
- Jim Stanford, Son-in-law
- Randy Conner, Active Pallbearer
- Jason Conner, Active Pallbearer
- Chad Conner, Active Pallbearer
- Brett Bretzman, Active Pallbearer
- Trey Bretzman, Active Pallbearer
- Brandon Bretzman, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Funeral Services Thursday, December 6, 2018