Mary Blanche Scoggins Robinson
May 25, 1927 – May 12, 2018
Mary Blanche Scoggins Robinson, age 90, of Chickasaw, Alabama passed away on Saturday, May 12, 2018. Mary was born May 25, 1927 in Cohay, Mississippi to Bertha Mae Parker Scoggins and Andrew Clark Scoggins.
Mary is survived by her daughter, Mary Teresa Goolsby; a sister, Peggy Doris (Buddy) Broadway; four grandchildren, Shannon Dawn Griffin, Robert Andrew (Rachel) Stolz, Tod Sterling Young, and Kay Michelle Britain; and three great-grandchildren.
Mary was preceded in death by her husband, Odell Robinson; daughter, Sandra Kay Cook; parents, Andrew Clark Scoggins and Bertha Mae Parker Scoggins; sister, Athalee Marie Scoggins Blakney; and brother, Howard Rudolph Scoggins.
A visitation for Mary will be held Tuesday, May 15, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, Alabama 36571. A funeral service will occur Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, 10000 Celeste Rd, Saraland, Alabama 36571.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Robinson family.
- Mary Teresa Goolsby, Daughter
- Shannon Dawn Griffin, Grandchild
- Robert Andrew (Rachel) Stolz, Grandchild
- Tod Sterling Young, Grandchild
- Kay Michelle Britain, Grandchild
- Th ree, Great-granchildren
- Peggy Doris (Buddy) Broadway, Sister
- Odell Robinson, Husband
- Andrew Clark Scoggins, Father
- Bertha Mae Parker Scoggins, Mother
- Sandra Kay Cook, Daughter
- Athalee Marie Scoggins Blakney, Sister
- Howard Rudolph Scoggins, Brother
- Visitation Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Funeral Service Tuesday, May 15, 2018
- Committal Service