December 13, 1918 – December 27, 2019
Maurine Mason Dabbs, age 101, passed away peacefully at a local nursing facility with family by her side on Friday, December 27, 2019. Maurine was born in Barlow Bend, AL on December 13, 1918 and was a lifetime resident of Mobile, AL; residing in Chickasaw, AL for 71 years. She was well known as an expert seamstress for many years, producing many beautiful garments and home décor items and making many friends along the way. Maurine was a long time member of Chickasaw First Baptist church.
She was preceded in death by her husband Richard and parents, Justus and Alma Mason, son-in-law Carlton L. Everett, Sr. and five siblings. Her survivors include daughter Linda Everett; son and daughter-in-law, Richard Jr. and Madelyn Dabbs; grandchildren Paige Everett, Lee Everett (Wendy), Brandy Gravitt (Mike), Brittany Eubanks (Mark), Wade Everett and 8 great-grandchildren.
Maurine was a wonderful mom, grandmother and great-grandmother and will be greatly missed by her family.
Visitation will be held Thursday, January 2, 2020 from 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm at Radney Funeral Home, Saraland, AL. Funeral service will follow at 1:00 pm at the funeral home chapel. Interment will follow at Mobile Memorial Gardens. .
- Richard Dabbs, Husband (deceased)
- Justus and Alma Mason, Parents (deceased)
- Carlton L. Everett, Sr, Son-in-law (deceased)
- Five Siblings, Siblings (deceased)
- Linda Everett, Daughter
- Richard ( Madelyn) Dabbs,Jr., Son
- Grandchildren; Paige Everett, Lee Everett (Wendy), Brandy Gravitt (Mike), Brittany Eubanks (Mark), Wade Everett and 8 great-grandchildren.
- Visitation Thursday, January 2, 2020
- Funeral Service Thursday, January 2, 2020
Linda Dabbs Everett
January 1, 2020
My Mama has been such a huge part of my life, mother, friend, teacher, mentor. Always there for me and my family. She is now in the arms of God and will be watching over those of us left to mourn her memory. Soar with the Angels Mama, we will be together again. All of us will miss you, a life well lived...