Philip Wade Robinson
August 25, 1971 – June 8, 2018
Philip Wade Robinson, age 46, of Semmes, Alabama passed away on Friday June 8, 2018. Philip was born August 25, 1971 in Jackson, Alabama to Betty Jean Dunagan Robinson and Billy Wade Robinson.
Philip is survived by his wife of 24 years, Donna Garrick Robinson; twin daughters, Kallie Grace Robinson and Kailyn Elizabeth Robinson; father, Billy Wade Robinson; mother, Betty Jean Dunagan Robinson; father-in-law, Robert Garrick; mother-in-law, Dot Garrick; sister, Laura Peters; sister-in-law, Lisa (Edward) King; three nieces, Bethany Laura Peters, Baileigh Addison Peters, and Anna Catherine King; nephew, Adam King; and many relatives and friends.
A visitation for Philip will be held Monday, June 11, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. at Crawford Baptist Church, 3000 Sun Valley Drive, Mobile, Alabama 36618. A funeral service will occur Monday at 11:00 a.m. at the church. A graveside service will occur Monday, June 11, 2018 at 3:00 PM at Whatley Cemetery, Hwy 84, Whatley, Alabama 36482. Rev. Jay Robertson will officiate.
Serving as pallbearers are Marlow Bennett, Edward King, Adam King, Joey Welborne, Donnie Jemison and Jeremy Stewart.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Philip's memory may be made to Pilots For Christ, 107 Airport Rd, Monroeville, Alabama 36460, www.pilotsforchrist.net.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Robinson family.
- Donna Garrick Robinson, Wife of 24 years
- Kallie Grace Robinson, Daughter
- Kailyn Elizabeth Robinson, Daughter
- Billy Wade Robinson, Father
- Betty Jean Dunagan Robinson, Mother
- Laura Peters, Sister
- Robert Garrick, Father-in-law
- Dot Garrick, Mother-in-law
- Lisa (Edward) King, Sister-in-law
- Bethany Laura Peters, Niece
- Baileigh Addison Peters, Niece
- Anna Catherine King, Niece
- Adam King, Nephew
- Marlow Bennett, Active Pallbearer
- Edward King, Active Pallbearer
- Adam King, Active Pallbearer
- Joey Welborne, Active Pallbearer
- Donnie Jemison, Active Pallbearer
- Jeremy Stewart, Active Pallbearer
- Pilots For Christ
- Visitation Monday, June 11, 2018
- Funeral Service Monday, June 11, 2018
- Graveside Service Monday, June 11, 2018