Robert William Byers
June 16, 1929 – August 12, 2019
Robert William Byers, 90, born June 16, 1926 in Lincoln County, TN., passed away on August 12, 2019 in Mobile, AL., Mr. Byers was a Supervisor for Scott Paper. He was a member of the Shiloh Baptist Church and was a loving and devoted husband, father and grandfather. Robert was preceded in death by his parents, Willie and Mary McNight Byers; two great granddaughters, Evelyn Mae and Vivian Pearl and a brother Marcus Byers. Surviving are his loving and devoted wife, Kathryn Wiley Byers; sons, Wayne (Mamie) Byers, Gary (Kathy) Byers and Jeff Byers; 6 grandchildren and 6 great grandchildren, also his beloved K-9, Maggie. In lieu of Flowers Memorials may be made to the Shiloh Baptist Church Building Fund or to the Lebanon Cemetery, 11 Luttrell Road, Fayetteville, TN., 37334 Visitation will be held on Thursday, August 15, 2019 from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Radney Funeral Home, Saraland, AL., Funeral Service will follow in the chapel of Radney Funeral Home at 2:00 p.m. Interment will be held on Saturday, August 17, 2019 in Lebanon Cemetery, Fayetteville, TN.
- Willie Byers, Father (deceased)
- Mary McNight Byers, Mother (deceased)
- Evelyn Mae, Great Granddaughter (deceased)
- Vivian Pearl, Great Granddaughter (deceased)
- Marcus Byers, Brother (deceased)
- Kathryn Wiley Byers, Wife
- Wayne (Mamie) Byers, Son
- Gary (Kathy) Byers, Son
- Jeff Byers, Son
- 6 grandchildren and 6 great-grandchildren, and also his beloved K-9, Maggie.
- Visitation Thursday, August 15, 2019
- Funeral Service Thursday, August 15, 2019