Sheryl Lee Andrich Haynes
August 9, 1942 – January 18, 2019
Sheryl Lee Andrich Haynes, age 76, of Satsuma, Alabama passed away on Friday, January 18, 2019. Sheryl was born August 9, 1942 in Bad Axe, Michigan to Lorraine Molason Andrich and Jacob Andrich.
Sheryl is survived by her husband of 52 years, Oliver E. Haynes; daughter, Karen (Mike) DeYoung; granddaughter, Sarah Grace DeYoung; brother, Richard (Brenda) Andrich; sisters, Tracy (Mike) Price and Linda McIlveene.
Sheryl was preceded in death by her parents, Jacob Andrich and Lorraine Molason Andrich; and brother, Lyle Andrich.
A visitation for Sheryl will be held Tuesday, January 22, 2019 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Radney Funeral Home, 1200 Industrial Pkwy, Saraland, Alabama 36571. A celebration of life will occur Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Interment will follow at Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, 10000 Celeste Rd, Saraland, Alabama 36571.
Serving as pallbearers are Mike DeYoung, James Haynes, Mike Davis, Larry Grimes and Tommy Cowart.
Fond memories and expressions of sympathy may be shared at www.RadneyFuneralHome-Saraland.com for the Haynes family.
- Oliver E. Haynes, Husband of 52 years
- Karen (Mike) DeYoung, Daughter
- Sarah Grace DeYoung, Granddaughter
- Richard (Brenda) Andrich, Brother
- Tracy (Mike) Price and Linda McIlveene, Sisters
- Jacob Andrich, Father
- Lorraine Molason Andrich, Mother
- Lyle Andrich, Brother
- Mike DeYoung, Active Pallbearer
- James Haynes, Active Pallbearer
- Mike Davis, Active Pallbearer
- Larry Grimes, Active Pallbearer
- Tommy Cowart, Active Pallbearer
- Visitation Tuesday, January 22, 2019
- Celebration of Life Tuesday, January 22, 2019